I’m writing this brief blog to ask you to please make sure you VOTE tomorrow, November 8.
This is perhaps the most critical, national election of our lifetimes. The consequences of who is elected to the Executive and Congressional openings will affect decades of critical decisions from the non-elected Supreme Court. Perhaps, that is why Franklin Graham is calling this election “A Supreme Decision.”
Franklin, Billy Graham’s son and President of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the Christian social agency Samaritan’s Purse, has said, “In the last presidential election, it’s estimated that 20-30 million Christians stayed home. We can’t let this happen again! The future of our nation is riding on this election: religious freedom, the Supreme Court, protecting the unborn and our families, and so much more. The Christian voice needs to be heard on November 8.”
In case you thought there has seemed to be some main-stream-media bias in the news reporting this election cycle, THIS REVIEW OF RELATIONAL REALITIES MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
- ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
- CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
- ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
- ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
- ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of President Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
- CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
Do you think there might be a little bias in the news and the under-reported cover-ups???
If you are not registered to vote, it may not be too late, since some states allow you to register and vote on the same day. Find out if your state is one of them.
Also, in California, several ballot initiatives have moral and safety consequences for us, our children, and our grandchildren. Propositions 62 and 66 would each change how we deal with convicted murderers. Also of concern is Proposition 64, which seeks to legalize marijuana for recreational use by adults. You can review my earlier blogs about these matters, by clicking the related links above.
God’s people cannot be silent during “such a time as this” (Esther 4:14, NKJV).
Franklin Graham, who led prayer rallies in front of the capitol buildings in all 50 states, invites YOU to join him in prayer live on Facebook at 9 p.m. ET TONIGHT, November 7.
Plan now to join thousands—even millions—of other believers TONIGHT, to pray for all who are or seek to be “in authority” over us and for the renewal of our biblical values, in this great land! Encourage your loved ones to pray, too, by sharing this graphic on social media: