At the WORSHIP ON THE WAY NETWORK we use modern means and methods which are innovative, informative, and inspirational so that our programming will be:
- A Conduit of Inspiration: “…teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord…” Col. 3:16. Radio seems able to be heard almost anywhere: in the shower, on the road, at work. Together with our streaming internet audio and smart-phone apps, we can go with you to be the means of ministry and inspiration you need all through your day. We can help you find God—24 hours a day!
- A Mirror for Self-Reflection: promoting self-discovery and recurring cycles of Christian growth. The music and ministries heard over our stations stimulate honest reflection and holy relationships, as we individually “press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus” Philippians 3:12-14. This kind of refreshing reflection helps us develop and live out our Christian “worldview.”
- A Catalyst for Change: stimulating and assisting the surrounding community(ies) in spiritual and social betterment, helping believers to find increased “favor with God and man” Luke 2:52. Having a “living” faith, our listeners are challenged to show their “faith by [their] works” James 2:18.
- A Doorway for Outreach: reaching to the world beyond the local church to evangelize, minister, teach, confront, and comfort. God draws people to Himself and uses our “sound alternative.” As we exalt and lift up the Lord Jesus, some are evangelized, others are discipled, and all are built up in the Lord, rather than being pulled down, as they would be by most other media.
- A Network for Communication: sharing ideas, ministries, and tools within the Church. News and ministry features help inform us about what God is doing in our world, so we can rejoice together. Our innovative and informative programs provide Christian education, entertainment, and enlightenment.
If you identify with our vision and are excited by our objectives, then please let us know. Contact us and share how the music and ministries you hear on our network are positively affecting you and your family. Enter your email address at the top of the right hand column on this page to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
When you write, please share financially, as well. We need your regular and sacrificial giving to enable us to continue as “your sound alternative” in your life and world. You may also authorize monthly gifts via your debit/credit card or your checking account using our Praise Partners program. Or, to make a one-time gift by credit card, click here.
Thank you, so much!